*Up and Coming Events 2017
The Walled Gardens at Croome Court are now closed until Easter 2017 due to essential maintenance work being carried out over the winter.
Opening dates for 2017 are every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from Easter until the end of September 11am – 5pm (last entry 4pm).
Entry £5 per adult / children free
Follow the brown signs to Croome, National Trust, from A38 or B4084. Entry through National Trust Visitor Centre, High Green, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 9DW
*Please Note – Dates published are subject to change. Further details on events will follow in due course.
Practical information to help with your visit to The Walled Gardens:
- Please note there is limited wheelchair access into The Walled Gardens
- Please be aware there are no toilet facilities available within The Walled Gardens. The nearest toilets are either close to the main garden gate (as signposted) or in the National Trust Visitor Centre
- We advise visitors to wear suitable footwear whilst visiting The Walled Gardens
- Please be aware of the steep grass slope
- There are steps into the greenhouses
- The exit route has a small flight of steps. If you’d prefer, you can use the entrance door to exit from the garden
- Tether points are available just outside the entrance gate where we would be happy for you to leave your dog. We’re sorry, but no dogs are allowed inside the walled gardens, except for assistance dogs.
Please be aware of the following during your visit:
- Open water of the Dipping Pond
- Uneven paths (particularly the original stone paths at bottom of garden)
- Steep grass slope at the top of the garden